In case you don’t have the ability to turn your head and look out the window, there is also a live stream of the road on this bus.
FlixBus: Where dreams come true!
Reasons people work out(in particular me):
- To have an excuse to buy a lot of stretchy clothes
- To justify the 4 pounds of pasta slash “CARBS” you engorge after a “hard” workout
- To tell your friends or frankly anyone who will listen how many minutes you were on the stair-master for
- To be able to carry my own IKEA furniture at IKEA
- To be able to carry my own IKEA furniture into my fifth floor apartment
- To have a reason to wear more neon clothing than in the 80’s put together times 2
- To be able to say “Guys, I am so sore” for a reason other than helping your friend move into their new apartment
- To be accepted in society for wearing stretchy pants and workout shoes at the bank, the grocery store, the new 5 star restaurant downtown and to your meeting with your lawyer.
- To be able to catch that bus you always miss
- To be able to both carry my own groceries and talk on the phone all at once
- To not be so sweaty when you dance your face off at a club
- To balance out the pizza and Chinese food you eat 2 to 5 times a week
- To be able to, if necessary, run away from Zombies, wild animals, any kind of moving vehicle and any social situation dubbed unnecessary or uncomfortable
- To be able to be amazing at any physically engaging drinking game such as a beer run or flip cup
- To have an excuse to wear really dorky shoes that usually only CEO’s of tech companies can get away with